1.Electrician certificate, high - voltage network operation certificate;
2. More than 5years experience in infrastructure operation and maintenance, more than 2 yearsmanagement experience, machinery and equipment industry preferred;
3. Strongability of coordination, analysis, judgment, communication and problem solving;
4. College degree or above, major in mechanical andelectrical engineering;
5. Proficiency in office software;
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills, strongsense of responsibility;
7.Strong sense of learning, ability to resist pressure, good practical ability,independent work ability, and good teamwork spirit.
1.Responsible for the daily management and technicalsupport of the company's factory facilities;
2. Responsible for theoperation, supervision and analysis of the company's water, electricity, gasand other basic energy sources;
3.The company's equipment maintenance, maintenance planformulation, and supervision of the implementation;
4. Responsible for themaintenance, operation management and troubleshooting of the company'selectricity system, drainage system, air conditioning system, high-voltagemotor and other public equipment;
5. Responsible fornew plant planning and engineering acceptance;
6.Active assistance for General Affairs Supervisor tocarry out maintenance of various facilities as planned;
7. Leading thestaff to improve their abilities in safety, innovation, energy saving andskills.